1. Magnesium Ore. MgO content is not less than 46%. CaO content is not more than 2,5%. Fe2O3 content is not more than 1%.
2. Caustic magnesium (magnesium oxide). Bulk density 1000 kg./cubic meter (±10%). Grade – residue is not more than 7% on the sieve with the sieve mesh 100 micro meters. MgO content is not less than 78%. CaO content is not more than 4%. SiO2 content is not more than 4%.
3. Fiber glass mesh (non-impregnated). Dimensions of a perforation: from 2,5 x 2,5 mm to 5 х 5 mm. Density – 40-60 gr/sq.m.
4. Perlite М-75, М-100 traditional. Fraction 0,16-1,25 mm.
5. Polyethylene terephthalate film PET-E. Film thickness 100-300 micrometers. Film width 1100-1300 mm.
Send an email